Вопрос Пожилые стилеры вопрос к вам.

• Автор темы kiki12342
  • Дата начала
  • Просмотров 4063 Просмотров

kiki12342

Новорег
30 Мар 2021
Всем привет, а особенно тем кто работает со стилером, расскажите пользоваться софтом, что для этого и с чем его едят? Интересная каждая мелочь, сколько вложений нужно в данное дело, нужны ли они вообще эти вложения. Как не палиться с данной темой и палится ли она вообще. Просто до этого занимался в другой теме, а теперь стало интересна данная тематика заработка.

spawnsaw

Участник
29 Сен 2023
How to use: configure it by filling the required fields in the builder setting requirement, build your file with interested extension (most of the modern day stealers have other extension aside exe for output) . If you are using paid software, that would make it easier for you as the inventor or reseller advertises with capabilities of the ware as opposed to getting a free stealer on the www. you can start with a capital of 50$ ( even if you want the features and don't have the money to pay you can rent it some sellers have that option ) that's that for now, based on your request for know-how information provided here is for educational purpose only (a different perspective to broaden your horizon) I bear no responsibility for what negative thoughts my writings might influence. For a continuation I would need a fee of 10$, if you can't afford it, you can continue with research on the darknet, else let me know.